• After Move-in-Date to the flat, Refund is not provided.
• Less than 24 hours before move-in-Date
50% of the total rent amount towards cancellation fees.
• Less than 5 days before Move-in-Date
After booking, 30% of the full rent amount towards cancellation fees.
• Greater than 5 days before Move-in-Date
After booking, 15% of the full rent amount towards cancellation fees.
Eg: If the flat rent is Rs. 21000/month and the deposit paid is Rs.10000.
Less than 24 hrs: Rs. 10500 is charged towards cancellation.
Less than 5 days: Rs. 6300 is charged towards cancellation.
Greater than 5 days: Rs. 3150 is charged towards cancellation.
• Before Move-in-Date:
Booking amount of 10000 is not refundable.
• After Move-in-Date:
As per agreement terms.
• All Booking extensions are subject to availability. Kindly drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for booking extensions.
• Upon confirmation of booking extension, Rs.10000 will be blocked for the same from your deposit as a booking amount. The booking amount is non-refundable if you don't extend the booking as we stop taking any future booking for the flat.
• Payment towards extension has to be made before the extension start date.
• You need to pay rent in advance before move-in date or at start of the month before 5th via ECS or bank transfer, whichever is earliest.
• After 5th day: INR 500 for every day of delay thereafter.
• Monthly home rent.
• Apartment maintenance charges wherever applicable.
• Monthly Water charges.
• Monthly Electricity Charges.
• Monthly Cooking Gas charges.
• Monthly DTH and Internet recurring charges.
• Basically, any recurring charges for maid, cleaning etc
• Any additional furnishing that’s not part of the standard package
• The tenant shall be responsible for his/her belongings in the scheduled premise.
• The owner or its representatives shall not be liable for any theft of personal belongings of the tenants.
• In case of theft/loss and damage of any furnishing or appliance or furniture, all the tenants shall be held responsible & owner or its representative shall have the right to deduct money from security deposit of tenants towards compensation of the loss.
• For general maintenance & showing houses to other tenants, RentMyStay's employees or its affiliate partners may keep a copy of the keys of your house. We advise you to keep your valuables locked inside the cupboards & never leave them unattended in open places.
• We shall not be responsible for any theft or accidental damage to your valuables in case of an untoward incident.
• You need to pay security deposit before move-in.
• You pay a part of security deposit, called Booking amount, towards booking the place.
• This booking amount would be adjusted in the security deposit.
• The security deposit you pay is mentioned in your agreement.
• All payments have to be paid either online or via cheque
• Refer cancellation terms.
• Security deposit shall be refunded within 7 working days of move-out
• We shall deduct the following charges, if applicable, from security deposit while – One month rent towards renovation charges on move-out. - One month's rent if the tenant doesn’t serve the notice period of one month. - Any late payment fine & tenant caused damage charges based on actuals. - Any unpaid rent, utility payments.